Manuscripts are written by using standard citation application (Mendeley/Endnote/Zotero).
APA (American Psychological Association) reference style is required. More or less 80% references  for  literature reviews should  be  the recent (up to date)  journals published in the last 10 years,  but the rest of  20 % references  can be  cited from  research reports and or articles.